Wednesday, July 11, 2007

beginning a bit way through


Yes, beginning a bit way through is a bizarre way to begin. This should have happened long ago...Today we (the royal) pause to celebrate because I've just about finalised Luca's hello I've been born send-out. Ok so she's 11 months and counting but hey...who's looking over my shoulder...and if your name begins with K then you mustn't answer that. So Luca is nearly 1 but this blog is a mere newborn so we'll dedicate a wee photo to it's first post...the first frangipani flower in our garden (my favourite flower as it happens). Feel free to comment on shaky hand syndrome, wrong scene application and dodgy set-up. If possible I will delete your comments as I do scary photos of myself.
So for the friends family and whatnot that come here I shall try to give you snippets of our dreamy Caledonian existence while I shall shortly start another blog to be dedicated to our sustainable house build in Perth. Somewhat more like hard work I suspect. I hope. Grand Designs tells us that that is how it is. And we do indeed believe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

keep up todate more pics lol kentish towner